ECS Staff and Contact Information
Engineering Student Development Offices
1st Floor, 1410 Eng Drive
Assistant Dean for Student Development
- Office administration and policy
- Students/alumni in ECE, CEE, GLE, IE or Manufacturing Systems
- Students/alumni in EP, MS&E, CBE, BME or ME
- Salary information and destination surveys
To be an innovative, comprehensive career development resource for the College of Engineering.
To provide lifetime tools for successful career development in a rapidly changing world.
ECS Guiding Principles
- We will create an active environment of trust, commitment, teamwork, creativity, and respect.
- We will continue to strive towards personal improvement and professional development as individuals and as a team.
- We will serve as a knowledgeable, professional, impartial liaison between our students and employers as we respond to their needs.
- We will be a responsive, motivated and dependable resource, using every interaction as an opportunity to educate students in professionalism, diversity, ethics, job search skills, and career development principles.
- We will encourage employers to consider the career development of each student, to interact with students and staff in an ethical manner and to abide by professional recruiting practices.